We want to reassure you that we are still open for business as usual despite the recent outbreak of COVID-19. None of our employees have shown any signs of infection thus far. However, we are nevertheless following the Government’s advice on combating the spread of the disease because the safety of our customers, employees, and suppliers remains our top priority.
We are adhering to the Government’s social distancing recommendations. Below are some of the safety steps we are following:
• Encouraging our employees to wash their hands frequently.
• Most roofing issues can be identified externally. If you have observed any internal damage please feel free to send photos of the damage for us to review.
• Holding telephone or outdoor meetings whenever possible to reduce unnecessary physical contact.
• Keeping to the advised 2 metre minimum distance.
• If employees, or customers, start to feel unwell, or are showing symptoms of a high temperature, or a continuous cough they will let us know and will be asked to stay inside at home and self-isolate in alignment with the Government’s advice.
A.P. Benson have a large and highly skilled team dedicated to providing you the best service we can, and we will never allow your roof to be left compromised.
We hope that the above information is of reassurance to you and, should the situation change on our end, we will be sure to let you know as soon as we can.