A P Benson Roofing & Building Ltd
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
A P Benson Roofing & Building Ltd complies with the requirements of the General Date Protection Regulations – May 2018
- 1. All personal data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- 2. All data collection will be for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and will no be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- 3. All data collected will only adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- 4. All data that you hold on our company (commercial entities only) should be accurate and where necessary, kept up to date, and every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personable data is accurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed and is erased or rectified at our request without delay.
- 5. All data will be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed.
- 6. All data will be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate confidentiality and security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures. All data held in a paper format and transported will be kept secure and not visible to unauthorised persons.
Consent given to A P Benson Ltd to hold data within the General Data Protection Regulation – May 2018